For the month we will be offering this sale as a thank you for coming back and to help you get on your mat again after a challenging 15 months Back to school sale September 17th – October 17th All…
Update: New Alberta Health Measures Restrictions exemption program Please Read important information below. In studio practice requirements will now look like this starting September 20th When you come in have a piece of ID ready as well as ONE of…
How to join the the class? Sign up for the class on Mindbody. Make sure your email is on your MB account. Either download the free Zoom app to your phone or use the web browser on your computer. We…
Restrictions exemption program
Please Read important information below.
In studio practice requirements will now look like this starting September 20th
When you come to the studio from Monday September 20th on please have a piece of ID and ONE of the following items
PROOF OF VACCINATION
Please show the person at the front desk one of these options. QR code from the my health records app, The paper record of your vaccination from your doctor or pharmacy where you received your vaccines (screen shots are acceptable) Along with this have your ID ready to show to verify your identity matches your paperwork.
PROOF OF NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST
Please provide the person on the desk signing you in a negative Covid-19 test (Within the last 72 hours)
This must be a PCR test or Rapid Test
Please email email@example.com your letter from your physician and we will add a note to your file stating your exemption.
We at OM know this is not ideal, and some of you may feel strongly on both sides of the debate. But at our studio we are following government guidelines. We ask that you follow these new requirements and be kind and respect our intructors and staff who are signing you in. If you do not follow these guidelines you will be turned away. If you harrass or abuse the staff for following these mandates you risk being permanently banned from the studio. We want to foster love and respect here at OM and know you will follow these new guidelines without issue.
Along with this these previous requirements will remain in place:
Social distancing, and mask requirments to and from your mat will remain in place. We will open up class sizes a bit but still maintain distancing in the studio.
Props will be used for Yin and Restorative classes only at this time so we have ample time to clean and sanitize them. No straps, or bolsters or any hard to clean props will be used at this time. We encourage you to bring your own or buy some from us here at the studio.
Please come ready to practice if you can, but all change rooms will be open for use
All Cancellation and no-show fees still apply. You have six hours to cancel with no penalty. After 6 hrs you will be charged $10 plus gst, or your pass docked, for not cancelling or not showing up for class. No exceptions. All fees will go on to your card on file, if no card is on file your account will be suspended until fee is paid. You can only cancel through Mindbody, we will not be accepting emails or calls at all for cancellations until further notice.
You must regsiter for ALL classes before hand, no drop in’s will be accepted until further notice.
This is again another shift we have to make, if you’re not able to practice at our studio because of these new restrictions then you can join us for our online broadcast of the class through Zoom.
So read below for some of the things we are offering you from today on, and how to join in on our classes.
I want to thank you for riding this ride with us. I love you all, and I know I am stressed as a small business owner and what this means. Let’s all support each other. If you need anything, just reach out to us through social media or by email and we will see how we can help.
Love you all,
How to sign up for our online classes:
- Download Zoom app if you are watching it on your phone, or go Zoom Link on your web browser if you are using your computer
- Download Mindbody app or use our website to create a Mindbody account.
- On Mindbody app Look for OM Hot Yoga in search.
- Once account is created look at our schedule. Button for schedule on app is at bottom of our page. On our Website just scroll down a little bit.
- Choose the class you’d like to attend in our virtual online studio. Click on the Sign Up button.
- If you have a pass you can use that, if you don’t you will be taken to our online store to buy something.
- Options to purchase:– 5/10/20 Passes, 1/3/12 Month Unlimited passes, all 20% off at checkout with code “clover” at checkout (website only for discount)– Cyber Passes. Drop In, 7 Day, 1 Month (Heavily Discounted).
- Once you have signed up and paid you will be sent a code to join the class from the teacher anywhere from 30-15 minutes before class as a mass email. Late comers to signing in will be sent an email as they come. Cut-off is about 5 minutes before class start.
- Enjoy your class!
- Tips, you can chat with the teacher with the chat button on your device. familiarize yourself with the app or page for a bit on your first time. The teacher will continually check in with you all as they are getting set up.We have muted all sound and vid of students as it was interfering with the enjyment of the class for others.
Massage is available at our studio and we are excited for you to meet our therapist Korrina Silo
Balance your practice with therapeutic massage from certified RMTs that offer relaxation, sport therapy, and a specialized Thai Yoga Massage from our talented therapists. We offer a range of options including 45 minute, 60 minute and 90 minute sessions 7 days a week. Call 780-530-5340 to book with Korrina.
45 minute massage – $55 for Korrina
60 minute massage – $75 for Korrina
90 minute massage – $110 for Korrina
“OM Hot Yoga changed my life. I first went in looking for a change, walked out finding soooo much more.
The amount of depth present within each of these postures allows for one to find their own potential and power while continuously discovering more about themselves and the world around them.
Be Hot Yoga is not a pass-time or a “workout”. It is a need.
Without Be Hot Yoga, my body, soul, and mind starves from thhe lack of spiritual noorishment.
It’s challenging, strenuous, sweaty, and sometimes excrusiating. But it is often in these moments of extreme suffering and vulnerability that we find peace. It’s… PERFECT !”Challomea
I’ve always enjoyed this studio but I love what the new owners have done with the place, it now has a new and improved vibe, a great place to practice with great instructors.Sarah
Jason is an awesome teacher – he is attentive, non-judgemental and is encouraging! It also helps the class is not heated so I can really focus on my posture.Chelsea