For the week of Feb 8-15th we are offering free yoga for all new students to our studio. This offer is ONLY for those who have NOT been before. Do not create another account, we will be checking 😉 Regular…
All in studio classes are temporarily cancelled starting Friday Nov 13th With the recent announcement by the Government of Alberta, regarding the Coronavirus (Covid-19) developments, we will be temporarily closed for the next two weeks for all in-studio classes as…
How to join the the class? Sign up for the class on Mindbody. Make sure your email is on your MB account. Either download the free Zoom app to your phone or use the web browser on your computer. We…
With the recent announcement by the Government of Alberta, regarding the Coronavirus (Covid-19) developments, we will be temporarily closed for the next two weeks for all in-studio classes as mandated by the government. We are doing this because we believe in the health and wellness of our OM family.
Since re-opening our doors we have done our part to keep you safe, with continous cleaning, social distancing measures, and the lack of cases from our space proves we were on the right track. But ultimately your health and safety is of the utmost importance. So as sad as we are to not see you in person we will continue to provide classes online to serve you.
We will keep you in the loop as more information is presented to us.
On our schedule you will see two options now. In Studio and Virtual. For In Studio we require pre signing up for classes to reserve your spot. For In Studio there are only 14 spots available with Covid restrictions. We require you to show up ready to go, change rooms will be for washroom use only. There will also be no use of props for the time being. Any cancellations for In Studio classes will be required to be done 2 hrs before if class is sold out. If after that time a class pass will be taken from your limited pass, or a $5 fee will be placed on your account. No fee or class taken if class hasn’t sold out. All classes will also run online virtually for the time being. So all In studio students be aware your class will be visible to other students in our community. There are non-visible spots available, ask the teacher.
How to sign up for our online classes:
- Download Zoom app if you are watching it on your phone, or go Zoom Link on your web browser if you are using your computer
- Download Mindbody app or use our website to create a Mindbody account.
- On Mindbody app Look for OM Hot Yoga in search.
- Once account is created look at our schedule. Button for schedule on app is at bottom of our page. On our Website just scroll down a little bit.
- Choose the class you’d like to attend in our virtual online studio. Click on the Sign Up button.
- If you have a pass you can use that, if you don’t you will be taken to our online store to buy something.
- Options to purchase:– 5/10/20 Passes, 1/3/12 Month Unlimited passes, all 20% off at checkout with code “clover” at checkout (website only for discount)– Cyber Passes. Drop In, 7 Day, 1 Month (Heavily Discounted).
- Once you have signed up and paid you will be sent a code to join the class from the teacher anywhere from 30-15 minutes before class as a mass email. Late comers to signing in will be sent an email as they come. Cut-off is about 5 minutes before class start.
- Enjoy your class!
- Tips, you can chat with the teacher with the chat button on your device. familiarize yourself with the app or page for a bit on your first time. The teacher will continually check in with you all as they are getting set up.We have muted all sound and vid of students as it was interfering with the enjyment of the class for others.
Massage is available at our studio and we are excited for you to meet our therapist Korrina Silo
Balance your practice with therapeutic massage from certified RMTs that offer relaxation, sport therapy, and a specialized Thai Yoga Massage from our talented therapists. We offer a range of options including 45 minute, 60 minute and 90 minute sessions 7 days a week. Call 780-530-5340 to book with Korrina.
45 minute massage – $55 for Korrina
60 minute massage – $75 for Korrina
90 minute massage – $110 for Korrina
“OM Hot Yoga changed my life. I first went in looking for a change, walked out finding soooo much more.
The amount of depth present within each of these postures allows for one to find their own potential and power while continuously discovering more about themselves and the world around them.
Be Hot Yoga is not a pass-time or a “workout”. It is a need.
Without Be Hot Yoga, my body, soul, and mind starves from thhe lack of spiritual noorishment.
It’s challenging, strenuous, sweaty, and sometimes excrusiating. But it is often in these moments of extreme suffering and vulnerability that we find peace. It’s… PERFECT !”Challomea
I’ve always enjoyed this studio but I love what the new owners have done with the place, it now has a new and improved vibe, a great place to practice with great instructors.Sarah
Jason is an awesome teacher – he is attentive, non-judgemental and is encouraging! It also helps the class is not heated so I can really focus on my posture.Chelsea