On July 1st things are changing, but also staying the same. Please Read important information below. We have loved seeing you all on the mat again. My god it changes things for us as teachers to have the immediate feedback…
Starting Monday June 14th All classes will be in-studio and online. Pre-register for in studio or online through your online Mindbody account. We will not be accepting walk-in’s at all. Make sure to register as space will be limited to…
We will be running a sale for the next month as a thank you for your continued support!!! Our 1 year unlimited pass will be on sale for $899 plus tax. Code “thanks” at checkout. All regular passes are 20%…
We will be re-opening all in studio classes as of June 14th with a limited schedule for the time being, we are going to continue as we have been these last few months. Many of our classes being offered in-studio & online through the Zoom platform. Expectations are that in July we will be re-opening without restrictions. Until then restrctions will be in place:
Limited class sizes, distancing, and mask requirments to and from your mat. Please come ready to practice, all change rooms will be closed except for use of the restrooms.
You need to pre-register for all in studio classes through MindBody, there will be no drop in’s and we are trying to keep things contactless in studio.
Charges for late cancellations are back in place for in person classes. You have until 6 hrs before class start to cancel your class. After that a $10 late cancel fee will be charged on your card on file. If no card is on file we will be suspending your account until fee is paid. Cancellations will need to happen online through MindBody only.
As we move into warmer months we may also look at offering some small outdoor classes of gatherings of 10 or less in one of our neighbourhood parks. We have dne this for many summers and we think this might be a great opportunity to get together and share some stories as we practice. This will be good for those not ready to come back into the studio yet, but are also tired of at home yoga.
Some of you have asked if the virtual classes will continue running once we are out of quaratine? Right now the answer is yes.
So read below for some of the things we are offering you from today on, and how to join in on our classes.
What we are doing:
All classes are in studio & online. Schedule will stay the same for the time being.
We will be running a sale for the next month as a thank you for your continued support.
Our 1 year unlimited pass will be on sale for $899 plus tax. Code “thanks” at checkout.
All regular passes are 20% off with code “health” at checkout (5/10/20 passes, and 1&3 unlimited passes)
Constant updates, free classes, and fun stuff and tips through our social media on Instagram and Facebook. Links to social platforms at the top.
You must pre-register for all in-studio classes. No drop in’s
Late cancellation charges apply to all classes.
Cyber Pricing remains as follows: $8 Cyber Drop in, $30 Cyber 7 day pass, $100 Cyber 1 month pass.
We value your health and safety above all else, and we know these are difficult times for everyone. If you have the ability to continue supporting the studio with purchases, letting contracts run, adding money to your accounts we would appreciate it. All re-instatement on contracts and passes need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to thank you for riding this ride with us. I love you all, and I know I am stressed as a small business owner and what this means. Let’s all support each other. If you need anything, just reach out to us through social media or by email and we will see how we can help.
Love you all,
How to sign up for our online classes:
- Download Zoom app if you are watching it on your phone, or go Zoom Link on your web browser if you are using your computer
- Download Mindbody app or use our website to create a Mindbody account.
- On Mindbody app Look for OM Hot Yoga in search.
- Once account is created look at our schedule. Button for schedule on app is at bottom of our page. On our Website just scroll down a little bit.
- Choose the class you’d like to attend in our virtual online studio. Click on the Sign Up button.
- If you have a pass you can use that, if you don’t you will be taken to our online store to buy something.
- Options to purchase:– 5/10/20 Passes, 1/3/12 Month Unlimited passes, all 20% off at checkout with code “clover” at checkout (website only for discount)– Cyber Passes. Drop In, 7 Day, 1 Month (Heavily Discounted).
- Once you have signed up and paid you will be sent a code to join the class from the teacher anywhere from 30-15 minutes before class as a mass email. Late comers to signing in will be sent an email as they come. Cut-off is about 5 minutes before class start.
- Enjoy your class!
- Tips, you can chat with the teacher with the chat button on your device. familiarize yourself with the app or page for a bit on your first time. The teacher will continually check in with you all as they are getting set up.We have muted all sound and vid of students as it was interfering with the enjyment of the class for others.
Massage is available at our studio and we are excited for you to meet our therapist Korrina Silo
Balance your practice with therapeutic massage from certified RMTs that offer relaxation, sport therapy, and a specialized Thai Yoga Massage from our talented therapists. We offer a range of options including 45 minute, 60 minute and 90 minute sessions 7 days a week. Call 780-530-5340 to book with Korrina.
45 minute massage – $55 for Korrina
60 minute massage – $75 for Korrina
90 minute massage – $110 for Korrina
“OM Hot Yoga changed my life. I first went in looking for a change, walked out finding soooo much more.
The amount of depth present within each of these postures allows for one to find their own potential and power while continuously discovering more about themselves and the world around them.
Be Hot Yoga is not a pass-time or a “workout”. It is a need.
Without Be Hot Yoga, my body, soul, and mind starves from thhe lack of spiritual noorishment.
It’s challenging, strenuous, sweaty, and sometimes excrusiating. But it is often in these moments of extreme suffering and vulnerability that we find peace. It’s… PERFECT !”Challomea
I’ve always enjoyed this studio but I love what the new owners have done with the place, it now has a new and improved vibe, a great place to practice with great instructors.Sarah
Jason is an awesome teacher – he is attentive, non-judgemental and is encouraging! It also helps the class is not heated so I can really focus on my posture.Chelsea